Final-pvp
Welcome to Final's-pvp Forums To get Started Registrar on Forums & Click on webclient and Choose your Option
Your Regards Final

Thank you.
Final-pvp
Welcome to Final's-pvp Forums To get Started Registrar on Forums & Click on webclient and Choose your Option
Your Regards Final

Thank you.
Final-pvp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best pking server 525

Home PageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi there, I'm Knox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
knox

Hi there, I'm Knox Empty
PostSubject: Hi there, I'm Knox   Hi there, I'm Knox EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 am

Hi,
I'm Knox

I've been involved with many forums before and was a moderator at 2 before I went inactive. I usually don't get involved with RSPSs but now that Runescape Wildy is back I'm trying to get better at it without losing all my stuff. But so far I've been having a good time even though I'm probably the worst at it. These forums look pretty bare, but I hope to help fill it up Smile. Anyways I live in Texas, USA, more specifically Dallas. I almost always type in proper grammar. I've been involved with Runescape since 2006. I know a tiny bit of C++ and plan to learn more languages in the future, hopefully until a career. Anyways that's all I have to say about me, so thanks for reading! Smile
Back to top Go down
kyler
.:: Forums killer ::.
.:: Forums killer ::.
kyler

Hi there, I'm Knox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there, I'm Knox   Hi there, I'm Knox EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi Knox,

We'll be glad to join you to our staff team regarding to your good experience, but unfortunately our server and forums are down for a while, infact we're trying to fix these problems and get it back on thats gonna take a matter of time, in this case we will be informing you on how you will get promoted but first you need to get our teams approval and thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Final-pvp.tk

Hi there, I'm Knox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final-pvp :: Final-PVP :: Introductions-
Jump to: